The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What you need is the rear bench from a crew cab that had leather. I'm almost positive there were no leather-equipped trucks had front bench seats, but the rear bench seat from a crew cab, I'm pretty sure, is the same 60/40 bench you would find in the front.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
What you need is the rear bench from a crew cab that had leather. I'm almost positive there were no leather-equipped trucks had front bench seats, but the rear bench seat from a crew cab, I'm pretty sure, is the same 60/40 bench you would find in the front.

as far as i can tell, the rear 60/40 in my dads NBS would work fine in the front. so i think your right.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I sent a PM to Physh1 over at FSC to find out for sure. He had taken the leather rear seat out of his OBS CC dually and put it in his brother's regular cab OBS. It's been several years since I saw it, but I recall it looking just like it could have come that way.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
friend of mine has an ext cab that has a leather front bench seat. stock.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need to find myself a '95-'98 60/40 bench for the back of my dually. I have the buckets and console to put in the front, now I need the rear. :cool:

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My seat feels like its wobbling....Its annoying more than anything. I think I read over on FSC that the frame/brackets have problems with cracking/breaking. And I have no idea how to take the seats out.....Electric Leather Buckets....

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm wondering how to remove the rear upper plastic of the interior in a '94 Ext. Cab. Like the plastic with the rear speakers behind it, on each side. Just curious. Thanks.

Tikkimon

Reaction score
Got a few for you GMT 400 pro's.
First, what would these have been for? They are located on the drivers side floor board under the gas pedal, in with the harness that supplies power to the seats.
You must be registered for see images attach

Second is this support pillar supposed to be adhered to the roof or is the factory adhesive there to reduce noise?
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks!