The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Soo.. anybody got some info on removing the rear seat in extended cab? Carpet kit came in today :D

Get this figured out Cole? I swapped interior in my '93 from blue to grey cloth.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
No sir I haven't! :shrug:

My back seat folded up against the back of the cab. Once folded you can see a bolt on each end, those two bolts are the only thing holding it in. Once the bolts are removed the seat will shift to one side and pull out.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
My back seat folded up against the back of the cab. Once folded you can see a bolt on each end, those two bolts are the only thing holding it in. Once the bolts are removed the seat will shift to one side and pull out.

Nice. Thanks dude. I'm sure I could have figured it out if I went and dug around in there specifically to remove the rear seat, prior knowledge does help though. :D

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do I go about getting the accelerator pedal off? I bought a new one and can't seem to figure out how to get it off. I can get the spring off but after that I'm lost?

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know there's some kind of pin that looks like it slides out but it's not budging!?