The Stupid Interior Questions Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i meant to say left the console in the cab when you scrapped it. i had just woke up, and was not runnin on all 8 cylinders.

but damn, coulda got some money for that center console. did you get a crew cab finally?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
no, I gave up on the crew cab. It's going to cost to much money to convert. Too much just for an extra 13". I decided to rebuild my motor and keep it an ext. cab.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
well, it's probably just backwards from the way mine was. Your driver side will bolt right in and you will have to drill a hole for the passenger side. Best way to find out is take the seats out and start lining up holes.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this a stupid question or not, so I thought I'd post it here.

I switched my interior to the base interior, the one with a vinyl headliner, but I decided not to use a headliner. If you remove all of the plasitc like the base trucks, they have holes in the B pillar. I know I can cover up part of it with 96+ speakers and mounts, but that wouldn't cover up everything. I already have the parts, but I don't like it. Instead, I was thinking of making a fiberglass cover for the B pillars to cover up the holes. Then mounting 2 speakers on the ceiling, using a fiberglass box. The speakers would be between the dome light and the doors. I'm undecided about the speaker size.

Any thoughts, or suggestions?

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O.k. have a ? I went to buy bulbs for where your feet go when you open the door because the person I bought it from took them out. So when I get to autozone to buy the bulbs they can't tell me what style or what kind of bulbs go there (go figure right lol) so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the bulb # is that I need an thanks!!

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O.k. have a ? I went to buy bulbs for where your feet go when you open the door because the person I bought it from took them out. So when I get to autozone to buy the bulbs they can't tell me what style or what kind of bulbs go there (go figure right lol) so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the bulb # is that I need an thanks!!

As far as I know, there isn't any lights in the floor. Sounds like someone added them to your truck.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
C pillars? Crew Cab or B/C Pillar panels or 3 door C pillar Panel?

If you haven't yet take the pieces in the center and on the roof off with a good tug on the bottom of the middle one, then it lifts up to remove it completely. Gently bend the top one out to get it out.

Un-bolt the bench seat and seat belts, then if working on B/C style you have to take the ash tray out look for the screws, pull them then there is two long screws under the pad that now easily moves out of the way. Also don't forget about the screw in the clothes hanger/oh ***** handles. once all those accessories are gone, just simply pull towards the opposite side that the panels are facing (if taking out the passenger side, pull towards the driver side).

Tons of fun... Replacing speakers?