The little blazer that could.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
It should be movable pretty soon, but it needs new steering tie rod ends and ball joints pretty bad. Won't be going far in it til they get replaced. All this stuff is original off a 200,000 mile donor truck. Will just have to wait on funding to get all that replaced. Its got 8 tie rod ends, 3 idler arms, and a pittman arm as it sits. Just mostly need a few more brackets fabbed up for the steering, some brake line extenders front and rear to be able to drive it around the yard. I would like to get a rocker panel measurement on it, its got 265/75/16 tires on it and its almost up to my waist lol. Would love to chop the fenders, crank the torsion bars, and get some 36"-38" tires on it. The gov-loc in the rear is already stripped, so its probably gettin lincoln locked soon after its running.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Hell if i could, i would. And i would write down every measurement on everything i built and use it as a blueprint for later projects. :secret:

98_k1500

Reaction score
Considering the cost of quitting my job and flying up there, working on your truck for a month straight, then having to find employment when i get back, I could probably do it for around $50,000. I'll source all the parts you need.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Aight, sounds good. I will promptly tell my boss to take this job and shove it, and i'll catch the next flight up there. I'll have my truck shipped up there first chance i can where you will have something to drive while i work on yours.

98_k1500

Reaction score
Sounds good. Im just not sure how i'm gonna load it with no steering or brakes hooked up. Might let the shipping company figure that one out.