The day is upon us

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So im finally ready- i graduate high school in an hour, after the cerimony my 93 scsb, my 1923 t-bucket, my father and myself are headint to arkansas! Brakes are redone- all fluids have been flushed/redone. Were ready to roll! 2500 miles round trip
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live in cabot arkansas. Where are you headed with the tbucket? My dad has a 23 tbucket as well. Could get together and show them off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
National t bucket convention is going to be near mountain home and flippin. The bucket is a kit, spirit industries made it. There out of mountain home/flippin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have a great trip man, I have been to the bucket heads show in Mountain Home before, it was a good show!

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wish we could make it in ours but my dad is headed to daytona for the race and the bucket needs a lil work. Everytime we take it out we have to fix something. Have yall had issues with the steering box ripping off the frame? Our other issue with it is its finicky mallory ignitiin system. Usedls a laser instead of a rotor and we seem to go through the lasers on a regular and theyre not cheap.