Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My last piece of Ryobi kicked the bucket Saturday. I have a Makita set in my Amazon cart. That $250 price tag though...

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a couple buddies that have the Fuel stuff and they really like it.
We have no the the fuel stuff and non fuel. The brushless motors feels 2x as powerful. We got the 6.0 batteries and we put if a section of fence about 75ft long with 5 screws per picket and didn’t even kill the battery. Our experience is that the drills, circular saws, sawzalls, battery nail guns, sheet metal cutters, and maybe more are really good. But the grinders are crap, I burned one up and it threw metal shavings on me, from the motor on the inside of it, and I had to throw that shirt away it stunk so bad.

*i edited to make it make better sense. I was just throwing words at it. Sorry bout that

Last edited:

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My last piece of Ryobi kicked the bucket Saturday. I have a Makita set in my Amazon cart. That $250 price tag though...
I love makita! Thats all I use to buy when it came to cordless drills for work. The price just drove me to look for alternatives. They only time I make a drill really work is when building a box, otherwise its just removing screws and bolts. So, the alternatives seemed to suit me for day to day work.... but I would love to own a box full of Marita cordless tools!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One down and seven to go!!! Ughhh!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I got a little time tonight. I got passenger side header finished up. Juat gotta get some 1" and do the collectors. I got the rear frame brace cut and im looking at rear shock mounting.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
A bit of unsolicited advice if you haven't got your shocks yet get the longest shock that you can pound in the available space.

That gives more travel and better ride quality (even 1/4 mile at a time).
This also allows a softer spring to be fitted so you can tune the launch with the shocks.

You want a minimum of 2 inches of drop (axle away from frame) at ride height and 3 inches of upward travel before hitting the bump stops. If you can get more even better yet!

Not enough down travel will make the truck blow the tires off 1 foot from the starting line.
You see the Fox body Mustang boys do this all the time. They bring the car hard up against the converter, the car jacks up 2'" in the back, and when they launch they nuke the tires.

BTW That's looking sexy!