Texas Meetup?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is probably going to be a huge stretch, but who would be interested in possibly a 4th of July meetup? I know a nice size field (next to a road so it's not in BFE and half of us get stuck) close to where our local fireworks display is usually put on every year. It would be a generally family affair. We'd all meet up to show off our trucks and our wives/girlfriends can sit around & complain to each other about us & our trucks while our children play amongst themselves. We could even meet up earlier in the day and hit up the Golden Corral not far from where we could watch the display.

And there would be little to no worry about cops stopping us from being there. The cops only come around when people are setting off their own fireworks and they never catch anyone because they roll up with sirens blaring, letting us know they're coming from a mile away.

So, anyone even interested?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I would but I doubt my parents would like me going somewhere else for the 4th of July especially 2 hours away. If it was a lot closer then yeah, I would be down...

90droptop

Reaction score
I would be interested but I have a family reunion that weekend and will catch hell if I don't show,

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well we could do it anytime. I just figured 4th of July would be an easier excuse to meet up than "just because".

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think just because would be easier honestly.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only a couple hours or so away from me.... Im in Flatonia, Tx. Might be an option. No family down here do I am usually where ever.... lol.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just so you guys know, I'm going to be there regardless. I'll post directions the day before just in case it comes down to last minute plans and y'all decide to show up.

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well folks, I'm having to work all night tonight, so I'm not even going to be there. Hope you all have a happy 4th. Though I have to work, I'm getting paid time and a half for it, so it's worth it in the end.