Teal daily driven farm truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well first test drive was successful. 70 psi cold idle oil pressure. 20 psi hot idle. 60-80 off idle oil pressure.

Water temp stayed between 195-210 once the thermostat opened. (These things are dang thirsty when they’re bone dry! I’ve already put 4.5 gallons of antifreeze in it)

no misfire counts in any cylinder. No codes. No smoke. No leaks.

I’m a happy man. I have to run out of town early in the morning so probably Sunday I’ll fill the a/c and check (out how well all that work I did several months ago but never had a chance to enjoy) in the hvac box turned out.

You must be registered for see images attach

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, also, if you didn’t know, there’s an even bigger filter that fits the 2wd trucks.

Here’s your typical 51060

And here’s this great big sumbi… 51794. Holds more than a quart. And is higher than the pan and crossover pipe.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Oh, also, if you didn’t know, there’s an even bigger filter that fits the 2wd trucks.

Here’s your typical 51060

And here’s this great big sumbi… 51794. Holds more than a quart. And is higher than the pan and crossover pipe.

Yup that big one is a PF932 in AC. Good to know it fits a 400 space wise, since they're a little tighter underneath than the square body trucks. The last ones I had, I used on the '90 R2500 Burb since it was taller. I was finding the Purolator version at pep boys, when they were still a parts store. Now all in my area have transitioned to tire shops....
If I could still get them reasonably priced, I might run them on Rawhide, since he's taller. But I still have 4 PF1218s I got on sale at Rock Auto last year....