TBSS Wheels on a gmt400??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've tossed around the idea of running 20'' TBSS wheels on my 95' z71. I really like the look of the wheels but haven't seen any pictures of them on a truck this body style. Is there anyone running these wheels or have some pictures of them on one? I know they would have to be replica's because the bolt pattern is different from what I've read. Here's a picture of the truck. I like the NNBS 17'' I have but 20's would look so much better.

You must be registered for see images attach

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did alot of research on this as I was plannin on running them for my new setup but tires where gonna be outrageous. You won't find any pictures :( sorry. I looked and looked on here, GMFS, FSC, Google, Flickr, Photobucket, nothin. I talked to NORCALSS (he is a dealer) and he said that he did sell some to a guy with an OBS but for legal reasons couldnt get me any pics. They will definitely require a spacer as the offsets are way different. I think they would look great on your truck. and you can find prices on NORCALs site...here.
http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=7

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen a GMT400 with these either. I really like them and wouldn't need to run an adapter for them. There also lighter than the TBSS wheels I'm sure.
You must be registered for see images attach