TBSS Wheels on a gmt400??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I've tossed around the idea of running 20'' TBSS wheels on my 95' z71. I really like the look of the wheels but haven't seen any pictures of them on a truck this body style. Is there anyone running these wheels or have some pictures of them on one? I know they would have to be replica's because the bolt pattern is different from what I've read. Here's a picture of the truck. I like the NNBS 17'' I have but 20's would look so much better.

You must be registered for see images attach

My opinion, i love the wheels you got on the truck now. Id love to find a clean set like that for my 04 chevy..

kyle's sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My opinion, i love the wheels you got on the truck now. Id love to find a clean set like that for my 04 chevy..

I'll have to agree there the factory 17's look good. The clear coat on them is coming off all over so they don't look that good up close. I really want to run a 20'' wheel. Especially once the truck gets painted.

I dont think ive ever seen tbss wheels on an obs, only some nbs and nnbs trucks..

Me either and I really like the look. I was told I would need an adapter and I really don't want to do that. Also I'm sure there pretty heavy as well.

Sanchezzzz

Reaction score
If anyone is keeping up with this post. I found a obs with these Tbss rims!

You must be registered for see images attach