TBI diagnosing, stumped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
apparently i cant up;oad a log here. however, tps change has it back to normal near as i can tell from a five mile test drive. i have a new gm ignition control module on order as well, as i think thats prudent

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
apparently i cant up;oad a log here. however, tps change has it back to normal near as i can tell from a five mile test drive. i have a new gm ignition control module on order as well, as i think thats prudent

My experience is on a 94 but I had the no start, would start on ether or no start at all, then the next day it fires up. Rebuilt tb, new fuel pump, added fuel gauge, new fuel pump relay, new filter, the list goes on. Finally replaced module and coil. Problem solved. Only reason I got this truck was cause my son in law got stranded out in the mountains in Idaho two weekends in a row. He had taken it to a shop and they replaced the module. Worked good all week to work and back and following weekend back to mountains hunting. Another 8 mile walk out in the dark and there was a new Silverado sitting in their drive and a call to Dad that his old truck was available for free if he wanted it. Lol.

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That TunerPro and ALDL cable worked wonders when I sent my recordings and chip to Old School EFI for him to tweak it to recognize my new 383 Stroker. After the reprogramed chip and headers and dual exhaust, the 383 is a monster tow engine.