Tb spacer help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I installed a Tb spacer on my truck today and now my service engine soon light is on the.truck smells like its running rich and at start up weather the truck is cold or warmed up it hesitates and almost dies but then idels back up and then idels fine? Im clueless as to what to do. Besides those two problems the truck runs fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I believe everything is hooked up. I will have to check again. I had to replace a vacuum hose and another rubber part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Make sure the gaskets over and under the spacer are good. Spray a little carb cleaner here and there and if the idle changes, somethings not tight enough, or one of the gaskets is bad.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Re check everything... All plugs/connections, fuel feed/return lines.. Could be dumping fuel out if you didn't retighten those fuel lines good.
Make sure that raising your throttle body up didn't pull on any wiring/cables etc

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im a dumba$$ feel really stupid at the moment. it was a vacuum hose at the back of the TB. goes right between the two fuel lines going into the tb