Taylor Vmax Intake Manifold Spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kylenautique

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for the Taylor Vmax manifold spacer for my L31 Vortec 5.7. Let me know if anyone's got one and wants to part with it.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious what this would even do. Fuel injectors still plug in the same place.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, supposed to give 21hp more. @xXxPARAGONxXx had one and his impression was that it’s a waste of time.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been tempted to fab one on the mill, since there NLA.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is there so much interest in these? There has to be a long list of other mods that are better to do before this.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
it claimed 31% more plenum volume the power and torque claims are mostly wrong there use to be a dyno graph for it some where but cant find imho more plenum volume is a good thing along with lifting the upper intake an inch it also lifts the spider an inch as well as an inch spacer for the water neck for the t-stat imho the only down side to it was the price and having to mess with the fuel lines and one of the spark plug wires here is a video
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
they also use to sell one for the 4.3 as well

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it claimed 31% more plenum volume the power and torque claims are mostly wrong there use to be a dyno graph for it some where but cant find imho more plenum volume is a good thing along with lifting the upper intake an inch it also lifts the spider an inch as well as an inch spacer for the water neck for the t-stat imho the only down side to it was the price and having to mess with the fuel lines and one of the spark plug wires here is a video
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
they also use to sell one for the 4.3 as well
I bet the 4.3 version is impossible to find!