350 Vortec Taylor Vmax intake manifold spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildblue19

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We could print, but we also have ties with CNC guys that I think would be a longer lasting solution. If a spacer gets found, we can simply scan and reverse engineer it and if there's good interest even make it a production part on our site. Thanks for the tag 618!

clgodwin79

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plastic would work just as good as aluminum in my opinion. For the factory intake, the lower is steel and the upper plastic. The piece is plenty thick enough to work being made from plastic.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a 350 Vortec Taylor Cable 11011 Intake Manifold Spacer. Any condition is fine by me.

They discontinued it. So used is my only option. Thanks!
You can have the one on my L31 once I put my new engine in. Around September probably. You’ll just need to pay for the shipping.

PO put one on it, and I can't wait to get rid of it. Had the throttle body spacer on it as well, but unfortunately I tossed it in the recycle bin and it’s long gone.

Last edited:

clgodwin79

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can have the one on my L31 once I put my new engine in. Around September probably. You’ll just need to pay for the shipping.

PO put one on it, and I can't wait to get rid of it. Had the throttle body spacer on it as well, but unfortunately I tossed it in the recycle bin and it’s long gone.
I don’t care about or need the throttle body spacer. But I’d be happy to pay for the shipping. Just let me know. Thanks!

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I read reviews on the vmaxx spacer that the fuel lines bend and won't clear the spark plugs on the distributor is there a solution and how much hp gains would the spacer provide and is it worth it?

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read reviews on the vmaxx spacer that the fuel lines bend and won't clear the spark plugs on the distributor is there a solution and how much hp gains would the spacer provide and is it worth it?
The previous owner on this vehicle removed one of fuel lines from its plastic bracket underneath the truck. It seems that provided more freedom of movement. He may have done something to the fuel line closer to the intake manifold, but I have not been able to get a good look at it. I only noticed that he removed it from the plastic bracket because I was underneath the truck just looking around at the driveshafts, transmission harness, and other things, and I happened to notice that.

No idea on the HP/TQ gains.
In my opinion, not worth it because you have to bend, move, alter the OEM configuration to get it to work.

agraner91

Reaction score
My wife is an engineer that specializes in 3D design and additive manufacturing. This could be 3D printed, although I'm not sure what material would be best suited considering the heat levels in an engine bay. ABS is the most heat resistant of the common filaments materials and will hold up to 212 F. If someone can get me a spacer or a CAD file we can print some prototypes to test.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd print it in ASA. Note: "One downside to using ASA filament is the fact that it tends to release fumes that might be potentially toxic during printing. It is critical for printing enthusiasts to opt for the use of high-quality masks during the process and get the printing in a room that is well ventilated."