Taylor Vmax Intake Manifold Spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prove me wrong
I’ve got one on each of my trucks. Only reason I said that. I can’t find the thread where L31MaxExpress said he had good gains with them. But he also said something similar about the vortec spacer to some extent.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I am with @fancyTBI on this throttle body spacer can work on a tbi truck just like a carb spacer can work on a carbed truck how ever a throttle body spacer dose nothing at all on mpfi cpi scpi tpi engine like the intake spacer it can increase plenum volume but that is I have throttle body spacer on a mpfi engine only thing I can tell is that after the install the gas peddle felt a little different to me are they gimicy yes are they a waste of money most likely but imho it is about having fun we are all young and dumb once some of us growup faster then other and some stay full of pi$$ and vinegar longer then others if you are not having fun and learning things you are doing it wrong