350 Vortec Taylor Vmax intake manifold spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clgodwin79

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a 350 Vortec Taylor Cable 11011 Intake Manifold Spacer. Any condition is fine by me.

They discontinued it. So used is my only option. Thanks!

obs585

Reaction score
I’m looking for a 350 Vortec Taylor Cable 11011 Intake Manifold Spacer. Any condition is fine by me.

They discontinued it. So used is my only option. Thanks!
Ive been curious about the vmax spacer as well. Not sure if they have them in stock but i found it here

clgodwin79

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive been curious about the vmax spacer as well. Not sure if they have them in stock but i found it here
I appreciate the post. And I already tried them! They have a website that is really just a reseller of other peoples’ parts but it doesn’t check actual availability.

Long story short, I bought it only to get an email the next day saying that it’s out of stock with a refund.

I really do appreciate it though!

obs585

Reaction score
Ok sorry. I didnt dig deep enough to see if they actually had it in stock. If you are able to find the spacer please give a update. I would like to try the spacer as well. If i find anything i will pass on the info as well

clgodwin79

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m part of a FB OBS group and some guy just started messaging me saying that he has one. So far I’m skeptical on his legitimacy. But I’ll definitely let you know if it pans out.

And you wouldn’t have known if it was in stock or not until you already ordered and paid for it. That’s how I found out.