350 Vortec Taylor Vmax intake manifold spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am not going to say the spacer will not add some power, but I have seen great results with a ported manifold base and the upper plenum opened to 80mm for a BBK 80mm throttle body. I need to port my marine manifold one day to match the 210cc heads on my 383 and put it on. My ported stock manifold is feeding a ~500 hp 383 so I doubt that the spacer will do too much on a near stock engine.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t care about or need the throttle body spacer. But I’d be happy to pay for the shipping. Just let me know. Thanks!
Sent you a second private message today. Sent the first private message on 7/30/2022.

Please respond before end of day, otherwise I'm going to let it go to another member who is showing interest.

Timfaat1

Reaction score
Sent you a second private message today. Sent the first private message on 7/30/2022.

Please respond before end of day, otherwise I'm going to let it go to another member who is showing interest.
Hey if no one else got the spacer I would be interested in it.

wwilson

Reaction score
Dang I was too late, I was looking for one of these earlier this year as well and got busy with work. should have payed closer attention and I would have happily paid for it plus shipping. It would be a easy Band-Aid to a problem I am having in the upper rpm range I'm currently seeing. Great torque numbers down low (400ft/lbs. @ 2250 rpm at the wheel) but my HP numbers fall hard above 4000 rpm (Peak HP is only 280 at the wheel) I'm not an engine builder, I know very little about fuel quench, lope separation angle, etc. but the tuner told me to put a different intake on the truck and it will help all numbers all rpm ranges. He sees a major restriction happening somehow, and thinks an intake would help those numbers quite a bit on the top end. I told him they don't make great aftermarket "easy" fixes for this intake and already spent the money on the 32 lb. spider fuel injectors and don't have the money or time to replace with the marine setup. So unless someone has an alternative easy bolt on idea to give these intakes more plenum volume and a clearer path to the intake ports, kinda stuck with trying the spacer mentioned by the OP. maybe I could try the landfill if that's where they all end up? xXxPARAGONxXx why did you feel like it was useless? I seem to hear pretty good things about it when coupled with other mods like a cam, exhaust, intake, and tune but not so much on a stocker. I really want one of these, I have baseline numbers now, and wanted to install this and go retune to see exactly how much difference it would make. (Dyno is inside climate controlled building so I guess that makes it better according to the tuner?)

Alan M

Reaction score
Hello, I know this is an older thread but if any members have a spacer setup they would be willing to sell I'm looking for one. Thank you