Tactical Armor Group Review 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I've NEVER seen a good review for TAG. I can't believe people still buy their crap.

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here she is!! came on a pallet it was wrapped pretty well all the hardware was there. They did paint it but after looking it over the paint was decent. The welds are solid and everything is mounted straight, over all I am happy with the construction and paint of the bumper.

You must be registered for see images attach

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The installation was actually a lot easier than I expected it to be, It was defiantly a two man job. Took us only a couple hours to install and everything lined up great!!

Wise Wolf

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Overall I am satisfied with the quality of the bumper, they took their time ( and they should have it took 5 months ) build time & customer service was an absolute nightmare, but it looks nuts.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love that bumper an I still want one even with the companies issues. Imo it's the best looking gmt400 bumper there is....

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Those do follow the truck very well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

camoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you get any pics from the backside while it was off?
Looks good. To bad they can't get there customer service and timeline down. Or atleast be honest and tell you upfront a more realistic turn around.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've NEVER seen a good review for TAG. I can't believe people still buy their crap.

I've never even had the desire for a different bumper but just reading reviews from other people has made me hate this company. Glad Wise Wolf had a semi-positive experience but I would never give these people my business after reading some of the horror stories.