system pics w/ back seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone have a decent sounding system with the back seat in a ex cab truck? looking for pic setups and if you have one.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Here is mine. Two Memphis Audio tens they shake houses and set off car alarms. One of those things that in highschool was awesome now I have the base set low 90% of the time :jester:
You must be registered for see images attach

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is mine. Two Memphis Audio tens they shake houses and set off car alarms. One of those things that in highschool was awesome now I have the base set low 90% of the time :jester:

Where did you get that box and how much? Any clearance issues with the seat completely down?

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the box was 150. They made it specifically for these trucks. They make one for two twelves as well. I have people ( both little kids and my friends) daily with very little problems they don't extend past the seat I can take a better picture for you tomorrow if you want
I got it at a local audio place here in town

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
anyone have a decent sounding system with the back seat in a ex cab truck? looking for pic setups and if you have one.
What is decent sounding? Some people like a single 10, but I like at least 2 12s myself...

yeah... its the stock one :rotflmao:

I like my stock system just fine... I don't see what people don't like about them :wtf:

You probably still listen to the radio. :Wedgie:

:rofl:

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like two 12s myself. I only use kicker products. I thought about doing 1 12" CVX and a 750.1 amp.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
2 10" Kicker CVX's in a downfire box. Pretty sure you aren't fitting any more powerful of a sub than those under an EC rear seat without heavy modification. Sounds pretty good too, and loud as FAWK.