system pics w/ back seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do the CVXs fit in there, do the magnets hit the back?

Last edited:

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted the same setup actually. I was curious about the built boxes like that. I had one in my '00 Silverado and had a prefabbed box in it with cvrs and it sounded good but sounded like box was too small for the subs.

by any chance do you have a sound clip of the system?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I don't but if I did it would sound like crap. Video/sound recorders don't translate bass well at all. I can tell you it is incredibly loud for an under the seat setup. Sure you can get much louder with a box on the back seat, but I don't want to sacrifice my back seat. I really don't even need these, I just haven't sold them yet.

Tyler09

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is true lol hell i guess I'll have to run the setup and see for myself. What amp do you have on them? 750.1?

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry if the pics are dark. It's about to rain here. Upgraded the rear to 6x9s and I have a 6 1/2" in the front doors. I love the way it sounds now

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much of the plastic cover did you have to cut on the back? are the speakers just screwed and mounted to the plastic trim?