Suspension measurements needed...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfy

Reaction score
Working on a 95 Sierra RCSB, going 4/6 drop on it. Setting it up for 50/50 street/strip, will be starting a 6.0/turbo/4l80 swap in a couple of weeks.

Trying to see if I can go a little out of the normal with part of the front suspension.

I don't have access to the truck at the moment, could anyone get me some measurements and a couple of pictures?

I'm looking for:
-centerline of lower control arm mounts to centerline of lower balljoint measurement
-centerline of lower control arm mounts to centerline of lower shock mount
-overall length of shock compressed in a 4/6 drop using spindles and coils
-inside diameter of stock coil spring, and wat the ends of the spring look like (flat, coiled, pigtail, etc.). A picture of the ends of the stock spring would be awesome.
-a picture of the stock upper spring cup

Thanks in advance,
Wolfy

Wolfy

Reaction score
Also curious if anyone knows of a tubular lower control arm that is based off of the factory lower control arm measurements (ie NOT a lowering control arm) that uses the factory style shock mount.

Everything I've found seems to be lowering control arms (which will not work for what I want to do) or control arms for airbags, which relocate the shock to outside where the factory coil is. I suppose I can modify a control arm for airbags to accept the shock mount in the factory location, but I have yet to verify that any of these control arms are based on factory control arm measurements and not lowering control arms. Hope that makes sense, thanks in advance.

-Wolfy