Supporting the little guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another reason to support the little guy or even a franchise (big names ran by little guys).
Is that the little gut cares about the business and experience.
Nothing against mega corporate places, but with the little gut they care about the googles, yelps and other reviews.
While the mega crops only would care if there was a huge stink raised to the complaint line.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard once that the velocity of your money is higher with small businesses because that money is more likely to go back into your local economy and thereby improve your environment and be used multiple times to benefit multiple people as they help each other. Picking the large multinational corporation, your money is more likely to sit in an offshore account forever.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard once that the velocity of your money is higher with small businesses because that money is more likely to go back into your local economy and thereby improve your environment and be used multiple times to benefit multiple people as they help each other. Picking the large multinational corporation, your money is more likely to sit in an offshore account forever.
Agree

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy Scott had brought me to this hidden jem in Richmond il
Granny's Diner
They advertise for other local businesses in their menus and some tables
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach