sup ppl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Its a 2K High Solid System.... Permasolid Spectro Surfacer 5400... It comes in white, black, yellow, red, green and blue.. can be used as under hood color, and non sanding surfacer by adding Permasolid Spectro Additive 5407.. and a sanding surfacer by adding Permacron Reducer, makes it a high build solid prime like a sealer. I mixed a quart of green with a pint of white and ended up with my color.. I also used the hardner and the reducer which gave it a high build and more durable like a paint. Its been holding up better than the other 2k sealer i used before. One coat covers anything..lol It only cost me 160 bucks since they didn't have PPG like i wanted. :)

.....and thanks man! Also, the way i mixed it gives a very satin effect.. looks dull in most my pics cause i scuffed the whole truck with 400 grit wet sand.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.. its a step side nation on here :)
///RAGMC your truck is freaken awesome bro!

You must be registered for see images attach

nightmare, your's is probably one of my favorite builds. i need to check in on it more often.

^^^also, favorite pic of the bunch right here.