suggestions on lifting 2wd,s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yeah from what I read on the site the shackle flips = 4"(I will have to find the link to the site I found them on). The 3" blocks I have now look pretty much level but I hate seeing blocks in there LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even notice my 1.5" blocks lol...

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I don't even notice my 1.5" blocks lol...

LoL! I will have to snap a pic of the 3" ones I ha e they stick out like a sore thumb LoL! On a side note I noticed you have the same tires I do. How do you like them? I hate mine LoL! They whine on the road and it drives me nuts. They were on the truck when I bought it though and they were brand new so I didn't want to just toss them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
LoL! I will have to snap a pic of the 3" ones I ha e they stick out like a sore thumb LoL! On a side note I noticed you have the same tires I do. How do you like them? I hate mine LoL! They whine on the road and it drives me nuts. They were on the truck when I bought it though and they were brand new so I didn't want to just toss them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not a fan of them. They look more aggressive than I thought, the tread life is great, the road noise isn't that bad at all for me. The durability is ..... ehhh. I'm not impressed with them overall offroad. on road, they are great...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i fell ya these things take time and money to work on.
also fastorange do you like your headlights.

the headlights arent bad, my now ex-Fiancee bought them for me for Christmas last year, the bulbs suck in them, i run HID's in them now, but to be honest, i miss the 88/89 sealed beams i had.

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the headlights arent bad, my now ex-Fiancee bought them for me for Christmas last year, the bulbs suck in them, i run HID's in them now, but to be honest, i miss the 88/89 sealed beams i had.
i need to get some new ones because my dad hit a deer a month before he gave it to me and the headlight and corner lights are chipped and creaked.(thanks to dad:naughty::joke:)

P-rez

Reaction score
I have a 4" fabtech spindle lift on mine that I just recently put on... And 3" blocks...
I'm running 33x12.50x15

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I have a 4" fabtech spindle lift on mine that I just recently put on... And 3" blocks...
I'm running 33x12.50x15

How's the rubbing if any? Did you have to do any trimming at all? My next set of tires will be that size. Although I have 15x8 wheels with 4" backspacing and if I remember right you have 15x10 wheels.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think he trimmed the valence.... maybe the bumper

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Oh crap that reminds me I still have to cut the holes for the tow hooks in my valance and put it back on LoL!

really easy haha... you should've seen me, I had duct tape, sharpie, etc... trying to mock it up on the truck... I got pissed off after 10 minutes and ..... "tossed" the valence to the side and I happened to look on the back and gm made an outline for those holes :banghead: