suggestions on lifting 2wd,s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
no, I've only had it since December... replaced all steering components, havn't noticed anything.

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, I've only had it since December... replaced all steering components, havn't noticed anything.
OK you were scaring me at a second i never heard of people having any trouble with the spacers except that there a pain to compress and put on.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
OK you were scaring me at a second i never heard of people having any trouble with the spacers except that there a pain to compress and put on.

They change the angle of the steering compomemts which puts more strain on them causing them to wear out faster. Your best bet would be to use the spindle+ a body lift.

jeffrey99

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, my uncle owns a spring shop, he going to re-arc my springs and make it a full lift spring in the rear, no blocks, i just havent had the spare cash haha.
i fell ya these things take time and money to work on.
also fastorange do you like your headlights.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's what I did. I put 3" blocks in the back. Although I am wanting to change them out for a shackle flip instead LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do shackle flips = 4"?
Nope, my uncle owns a spring shop, he going to re-arc my springs and make it a full lift spring in the rear, no blocks, i just havent had the spare cash haha.
As long as it sits level or has a slight rake :waytogo:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Do shackle flips = 4"?

As long as it sits level or has a slight rake :waytogo:

Yeah from what I read on the site the shackle flips = 4"(I will have to find the link to the site I found them on). The 3" blocks I have now look pretty much level but I hate seeing blocks in there LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk