Subwoofer install with stock radio?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Get a line out converter and Tap into rear speaker outputs. That will give you rcas in the rear.

Then you will need to find switched ignition to use as a remote wire. Possibly a fuse tap into the stereo fuse.

It's easy as hell and a line out converter is like $10-20 and a fuse tap is like $3

Scotty nailed it, exactly what I was going to say. The hardest part is usually removing the interior panels, the rest is easy.

Here's the one I used with my Mustang's stock radio: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item...scplp3597040&gclid=CJbS4bSf08MCFZeJaQodDDkABw

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
That one is a great deal. I've used quite a few but couldn't remember the part number.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Brown wires are grounded in case you experience ground-loop noise. Don't connect them unless you need to.

Most that use speaker level inputs come with a pigtail that gets tossed when the box is opened.

www.allelectronics.com has a lot of different 4-pin pigtails that should match up to your amp if you don't have the originals.

Sent from my Nintendo 64