Suburban on 44 boggers .top dollar ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxdime

Reaction score
IT'S HOME. so, i think the track bar broke the bolts out of the housing side. I flexed going kinda of fast. stuffed the axle the pushed the bar to the right blam. The driveshaft was a casualty as well, The straps broke sent the driveshaft into freespin. cardian spit out parts today. going to look into drilling the housing out. found out it already has a helicoil in one the bolt holes. now have next week off. if phone ever works i have lots of pics.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
drilling housing out???

i hit a log in the dark night wheeling, stuffed the driverside wheel so hard it snuffed the motor out and ripped the frame track bar mount off, actually tore the frame, this time i put that back on and tied it into the motor mount so it has to rip out the whole motor next time ;)

jaxdime

Reaction score
So i guess boggin will and does break everything you think is cool. i really wish my phone would upload my pics to my computer. I have about ten new ones to add. bummer. today I'm going to drill out the broken bolts and see where i stand. if i cant tap the bolts, is it possible to have it welded in and redrilled. I don't mind going to a place for it I just want it right.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Badass burb that sucks about breaking it....idk why but swear I have seen it before were are you from?

jaxdime

Reaction score
Jacksonville Florida. truck was born again April 24 that's when it came home from the shop. exactly 4 months after the city of jacksonville impounded it. Said "If you work on it it must be in a garage or on a commercial property". so lots of money later and a lot of jokes from my buddies about built not bought. i have it played with it three times blew the motor. put another motor init bang boom pow. 4 foot of water and my previous ruts spelled fixit.lol