Suburban on 44 boggers .top dollar ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaxdime

Reaction score
Some weekends ago i cracked a head. so I bought a used motor cheap. just finished putting that in tonight. sunday sunday sunday I'm taking my crew boggin. I can't wait to have a/c. I'm repairing the heater hoses tomorrow. that's a mess. I'm crossing your fingers my 2500 suburban comes home from the shop tomorrow. complete rebuild on it's 454 yea.

jaxdime

Reaction score
outalne94 what springs do you have? Can you posts pics, or lead me to where i can see similar lifts. I don't like that mine sags. Bulletproof springs 63"s 12"lift.

Last edited:

jaxdime

Reaction score
well. i'll get pics tomorrow. ditch bogging broke the u-joint straps. U bolts sheared off pass side. when the pass. tire stuffed the fender hopefully i can pull it out of the ditch tomorrow after work;[ good thing the ditch is right behind my friends house

jaxdime

Reaction score
So i broke the u bolt studs inside the housing. the shackle flipped up. broke the straps/bolts in the yoke. slung the caps off the u joints. and its in the ditch ;[ still no pics maybe after work tomorrow. I'm thinking the track bar is wrong and that helped snap stuff.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the sight and holy bad ass, try to drive at full attention cause you could use my truck as a launch pad.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
outalne94 what springs do you have? Can you posts pics, or lead me to where i can see similar lifts. I don't like that mine sags. Bulletproof springs 63"s 12"lift.

mine are stock 7200 gvw 3/4 ton springs with a aal, when you make a short box out of a long box truck it moves the front hanger down the bend in the frame causing lift by itself, then i did a shackle flip to the rear with a longer shackle which gives about 10"+2 with the aal, then i added 4" blocks to the rear, my rear is about 16" lift and the front is 18", it makes the front want to stay on top of the mud instead of digging down.