Suburban Cargo Door Contacts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the contacts on the cargo doors on Suburbans and Tahoe are rebuildable? LMC has new ones but they seem to expensive for what they are. I just can't find a way to get them apart without breaking them. If I can get them apart I think that they will be easy to fix.

jcoatswo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What part do you need exactly? Can you post a picture? I work at a chevy dealer, I can get these parts relatively cheap.

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Here are the pictures of the contacts that I'm looking for. Are you offering to get them for me?

jcoatswo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a website for my work to order and ship parts online, its www.gmpartscheap.com. I have a GMT400 discount on the site aswell. The RH contact is part number 15693402 and would be $35.97 with the discount. The LH contact is part number 15693403 and would be $16.74 with the discount. If you want to order these you can go to the site and enter the part numbers into the part number search box and then coupon code "GMT400" during check out. Or you can pm me and I'll give you my work phone number and you can order them over the phone. -Joe