stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a 2009 Mustang one of my kids is interested in, so I might take the opportunity to check it out Monday or Tuesday.

R422b

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, and gonna need a radiator in addition to the bumper and grille. And the condenser too if the ac doesn't work......
Yeah I actually didn't see the damage before I posted I looked at it a couple more times and finally saw the big crimp in the bumper. If I had extra money laying around I'd buy it anyway and throw in a Chevy crate motor and a remanufactured transmission. Go through everything else on it and make that sucker like new get a pretty two tone paint job on it and that would be a beautiful truck I just love the look of the old body style two-tone duallys. I hope someday I can afford to fix up a truck just the way I want it but for now it looks like I'm stuck driving a Furd.

Talking about GMT400s using Tapatalk

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah I actually didn't see the damage before I posted I looked at it a couple more times and finally saw the big crimp in the bumper. If I had extra money laying around I'd buy it anyway and throw in a Chevy crate motor and a remanufactured transmission. Go through everything else on it and make that sucker like new get a pretty two tone paint job on it and that would be a beautiful truck I just love the look of the old body style two-tone duallys. I hope someday I can afford to fix up a truck just the way I want it but for now it looks like I'm stuck driving a Furd.

Talking about GMT400s using Tapatalk
I know from experience that the plastic and aluminum radiators on these trucks will leak if they've suffered any front impact.
My other 99 Burb was in a minor accident a couple months before it got wrecked worse and totalled. The seam and seal between tanks and core was disturbed, and I had to top the antifreeze off every morning. And Flo from Progressive's adjusters didn't even catch that damage, so the check we did get was short $300 for the radiator replacement.