stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

saw this a work today i love it! I also saw another conversion today. Theres a crew cab long bed dually 6.5 with a weird blue stripe on it in town that I believe was bought brand new at our local chevy dealer. Now that i think of it I believe i posted the dually before.
I remember those chrome truck bumpers from back in the day! In Houston we called them " cowboy bumpers ", may have been a brand name, idk. They were very popular on the square body trucks and that continued into the 400s. Personally I like the factory style bumper since it has a usable step surface on it, unlike the square body version. Ever wash a Burb,or put anything on the luggage rack, you'll know what I mean.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember those chrome truck bumpers from back in the day! In Houston we called them " cowboy bumpers ", may have been a brand name, idk. They were very popular on the square body trucks and that continued into the 400s. Personally I like the factory style bumper since it has a usable step surface on it, unlike the square body version. Ever wash a Burb,or put anything on the luggage rack, you'll know what I mean.
I could see where it’d be a pain but i love the look lol.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
[QUOTE="HotWheelsBurban, post: 1116757, Personally I like the factory style bumper since it has a usable step surface on it, unlike the square body version. Ever wash a Burb,or put anything on the luggage rack, you'll know what I mean.[/QUOTE]

Remember the ladders on the burbs?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
[QUOTE="HotWheelsBurban, post: 1116757, Personally I like the factory style bumper since it has a usable step surface on it, unlike the square body version. Ever wash a Burb,or put anything on the luggage rack, you'll know what I mean.

Remember the ladders on the burbs?[/QUOTE]
Yep and on custom vans