stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if 1-ton-of fun doesn't get them ( don't know how expensive shipping to Kentucky will be) I have no problem selling them to you. I'm just trying to clear some stuff out that I don't need, but shipping costs on big stuff can be expensive as you probably already know! My main goal is getting stuff to people who can use it. I've had them around the shop for several years, another one isn't going to kill me! Once I get them where I can take pictures, I'll let y'all both know. Likewise with the 16.5 slot mags. Thanks!
Damn i knew I should’ve asked if you would sell them lol.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Damn i knew I should’ve asked if you would sell them lol.
Damn now I need 3 sets LOL! Can't sell them in Houston and get any money for them because there's so many tire and wheel shops that have new truck take offs. I'll take $500 for the set of 5, just the wheels, no center caps, but no telling how much more shipping costs would be. But once I get them out, ups has a regional depot in Stafford. So I can find out about the shipping, once I have zip codes.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn now I need 3 sets LOL! Can't sell them in Houston and get any money for them because there's so many tire and wheel shops that have new truck take offs. I'll take $500 for the set of 5, just the wheels, no center caps, but no telling how much more shipping costs would be. But once I get them out, ups has a regional depot in Stafford. So I can find out about the shipping, once I have zip codes.
yeah shipping would probably kill them for me lol. I like them but I’m probably just gonna end up getting some bullet holes or something. Im not sure what i want yet.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the Michelin 275/55-20's on the 06 (factory 7 spoke 20" wheels) were pricey at $275 each from Sam's Club 5 years ago
When I 1st bought my Chrysler Crossfire in 04, I almost **** when I had to replace my rear tires. They were 255/35-19s and Firestone Pilots were ~$750 out the door for the pair. I quit doing burn-outs after that, LOL. The fronts weren't as bad, 225/40-18s. I loved driving that car but it was a PITA getting in and out!