stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really like these wheels. And this is proof you don't have to be draggin' the ground to be cool!

You must be registered for see images attach
I've seen those wheels look good and other times when they look hideous! That's about the best I've seen that wheel look on a truck. That truck is dang near perfect with it's wheel and stance :)

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice leather in a SS454. Carpet is special too.

BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool:

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
hate to hijack the Craigslist thread but this caught my old eyes friends....Stuck inside reading the YouTubes, I’m so sick of these kids thinking Chris Stapleton reinvented the wheel by singing Tennessee Whiskey, you need to hear the real stuff if you think the new stuff is any good....I hope you all enjoy this by Brother George !

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seen this truck around a few times over the years. Very interesting decals. I've never seen another truck done like this. It's a conversion truck of sorts, because it had leather bucket seats that weren't factory.