stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds pretty well optioned for its day. Guessing that was single digit economy?

73-79 are one of my favorites, really wouldn’t mind having one.
Yeah, it even had cruise control and power disc brakes. But yeah, that thing got 6 mpg. 4.10 gears and a 3 spd auto, so 55 mph was the end of the world. Lol

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
WOW! That is gorgeous! Pre-79 are the only Ford trucks I'll ever consider owning. (I have 2 of them)

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/rds/cto/d/surrey-1975-ford-f250-camper-special/7009811469.html

had an 1974 F250 ranger XLT, 460 etc. Had issues steering that i wish i had google back in the day to fix. :)
Good looking truck. Mine had a bad headlight switch that I didn't know about .I'm driving down the highway at night and every single light shut off. You don't realize how dark a road is until you lose all lights at 55 mph. Lol
My dad had a slew of these trucks growing up. To this day, he says they are hands down the best off road vehicles ever built. He even had one that was called a Midas Touch Ford. 79 4wd shortbed.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good looking truck. Mine had a bad headlight switch that I didn't know about .I'm driving down the highway at night and every single light shut off. You don't realize how dark a road is until you lose all lights at 55 mph. Lol
My dad had a slew of these trucks growing up. To this day, he says they are hands down the best off road vehicles ever built. He even had one that was called a Midas Touch Ford. 79 4wd shortbed.
Looked like this. Lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That Midas Touch Ford looks sick!
Yeah, a pretty radical looking design. Sadly, it got totaled out when he got t-boned in it TWO DAYS AFTER BUYING IT. LOL
He loved them because he could cram 37's on without having to do any mods. Maybe trim the fenders, but nothing else.