Stock tires on a 4-2 lower?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfoot9878

Reaction score
I've looked all around and didn't find the answer... Sorry if its been asked before.

1997 ECSB 2 wheel drive. I want to do a 4 inch drop in the rear and a two inch drop up front. Will the stock wheels and tires fit? 235/75 R15?

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
the answer is yes it'll fit fine here's mine with a 5/8 drop with 235/75/15

You must be registered for see images attach

sent from the c1500 Denali

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Mine is a 2/2 , I have drop spindles up front and the stock wheels rub the control arm when you try to cut it all the way !

just gotta trim the lower control arm rain gutters

sent from the c1500 Denali

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Both Dean's & my trucks have the LCA's ground down some. I have 'Canadian Motorsports' spindles. A copy of the 'Belltech's', which is what Deans has, IIRC.

The back side of the LCA. In this pic, it needs some more. It would only hit the wheel when turned to the lock, though.
The part ground off is highlighted with chalk.

The front side.

Use the stick-on wheel weights. The clip-on ones tend to get knocked off.

Murd450

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 405 , where the fastest street cars on the pla
You guys said to do that before , I just don't have the time right now . And it's summer in Oklahoma , to damn hot to mess with it when I do have the time lol. I work in the heat all day , when I go home I just want to sit in the air cond house !

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys said to do that before , I just don't have the time right now . And it's summer in Oklahoma , to damn hot to mess with it when I do have the time lol. I work in the heat all day , when I go home I just want to sit in the air cond house !

I hear that !!!!