Stock 95 Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Are you talking about the slave CD player that is below the HVAC controller or the ones on the actual head unit itself?

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I think he's talking about this headunit:
You must be registered for see images

Kinda what I was thinking, I wanted one of those once, but I was worried that I wouldn't be able to unlock it without paying the dealer

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Kinda what I was thinking, I wanted one of those once, but I was worried that I wouldn't be able to unlock it without paying the dealer
If you ever find one of those radios and they are locked, you could always try this:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love my stock radio, i just added the slave cd player....got it at the junk yard for $10, with harness, works great. no junk yards around you?

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can always do what I did. I couldn't find an oem cd headunit, only cassette or base units. so I sourced one from a 98-01 s10 blazer (sometime in 2002 they swapped to double din & changed plugs). I swapped out the base plate for one from a gmt400 cass headunit. base radios have a different dimension. so now the cd unit has the correct late gmt400 mounts. no need to remove the blazer mounts, they don't interfere w/ the install. the blazer uses the same wire harness.

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
Don't want to spend more than like $20. I'll head to the pull a part. I'll get one without the theft lock.