Stereo system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
No they are stand alone subs. The have their own wiring to hook it up to power. You just run the speaker wire or rca cables to the sub.

Sent from ®obland!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
You still have to run an amp kit to it on those all in one boxes, and they don't hit near as hard as separate box and amp units. I'm just picky though. I have about $1500 in my cars system and about $1200 in my trucks system.

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I'm not really looking for a bass thumping truck...actually I mostly listen to country lol. I think about anything would be better than what I have now.

90C1500

Reaction score
I did not want to modify anything on my truck, so I went with a JVC head unit, Infinity reference speakers in the stock location (4), and a Kicker Bass Station. It sounds amazing.
Is that a cup holder under your receiver? If so where did you get it.

OlSmokie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is a powered unit and it goes WAY louder than I need. It does have RCA inputs but the shop I got it from told me to splice into the rear speaker output wires for better sound.
It has a remote for the sub and I rarely go past 2 1/2 on the dial. It fits my truck like it was made for it, and like I said, it sounds amazing.