stereo head unit install kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Ok the stereo adaptor, the one that came with the truck when I bought it has two tabs on top and then just sets in the bottom. What is supposed to hold it in? Because it just lifts out right now. I don't see any screw holes in the bottom. It's supposed to click in there?

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I know this is stupid question. But im going to get a stereo today and i need to know.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
There are two (or 3?) metal clips on the factory dash piece that need to be swapped over to the new dash kit, then it will snap in at the bottom.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Does any one know were i can get the clips or anyone have extra ones. And dies anyone have pictures of what they look like.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
I have been looking for like a week, I can't find were to get them. I need these. Come on guys.
You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a junk yard near by?? Look at all the part out threads and ask them there. They are in every truck with that style center vent set up.