Step Shaver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlutes88

Reaction score
I've got an 88 step side truck I'm working on and I would like to do a step shaver/roll pan on it. I can't find anywhere online that sells them still. I found fiberglassguru on ebay, but he doesn't seem to answer emails or ebay messages often, what he did answer he wanted to do an off ebay transaction, which seems a little sketchy to me. Does anyone know where I could get one or possibly have one just laying around?

hdrolling

Reaction score
I ordered the step saver from fiberglassguru on ebay Sept 17 2021, received it Oct 11. He had me purchase using the link on ebay for the S10 steps and had me put in the comment section that it was for a full size.

Everything went fine for me doing it that way, you could ask if he will let you do the same.

I went to his S10 ebay step saver add and messaged the seller using ebay, that's how he told me what to do.