started polishing my wheels...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
WTH? I go to work and when I get off, I find out y'all are tellin secrets on here. I'm dying to know what polish you used.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea same with me I want to know when a polish works and looks good what it's called, I searched and read alot online about them.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i only sand em with 1000 grit i dont have alot alot of patience thats y but the polish isnt like an ordianry polish as in mothers, etc and u gotta buy a special machine its like a grinder type machine with a diff buffing brush

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm any pics or info on the buffer or polishing compound what it's called or where to get it?

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ill have to take pics of the equipment dont get me wrong its a tiring process and u will get really dirty bad idk if they sell the product online cuz i just go to the store and buy it

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool thats even better buying it from a store. I know it took me forever on the centers but well worth it, except for mine being beat up LOL.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep they look good and it's a cheap alternative to buying chrome or polished wheels.

I gotta do mine, one of these days. I stripped them and did the centers but nothing more on the wheels.