SRT10 Replica wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abooner

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster. Excuse my ignorance, hope I posted this in the right thread.

So I recently bought my first shortbox, have always wanted one, finally got it (got a ridiculous deal at work).

It's a 1990 2wd stepside with the 5.7L. Truck came with tinted windows, smoked tails and caprice police wheels. I am just starting to gather the parts to make this my own, and could use a little help.

I work at an auto auction and we just recently got in a Ram SRT10 loving the look of the wheels I started looking into the replicas.

Now my question is fitment, will they be too wide? Will they be too far in? Are spacers needed?
You must be registered for see images attach
Has anyone physically seen these on a truck? Once I lower it down a few inches should there be any concern?

I know the search button is my friend, unfortunately my iphone is not liking it. Don't flame me too bad, just a man who loves his truck.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I've never seen it done. I don't know if there's a reason behind that or not. :dunno:

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what I understand dodge has a 5x5.5 bolt pattern. And the srt wheels come in 20x9 or 22xsomething (cant remember) anyway heres a pic I found.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Unless you found some with the correct pattern, looks like the bolt pattern is 139.7x5.

Ours is 127x5.

Not sure what it would take to get them re-drilled and if you could have the existing holes welded up so it would look right. Probably more trouble than it's worth. There are lots of 5-spoke wheel designs for these trucks, though.

You could always go with IROC's. This truck looks pretty close to yours.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unless you found some with the correct pattern, looks like the bolt pattern is 139.7x5.

Ours is 127x5.

Not sure what it would take to get them re-drilled and if you could have the existing holes welded up so it would look right. Probably more trouble than it's worth. There are lots of 5-spoke wheel designs for these trucks, though.

You could always go with IROC's. This truck looks pretty close to yours.

Those would look great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2