Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is this 'Super Moderator' thing?

Whatever I am, I guess. :lol:

A while back kennythewelder and I were picked as moderators for the forum. So far my duties have consisted mainly of deleting the occasional spam post or bot account. This place is still awesome and pretty much runs itself.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

A while back kennythewelder and I were picked as moderators for the forum. So far my duties have consisted mainly of deleting the occasional spam post or bot account. This place is still awesome and pretty much runs itself.
You each get and wear a cape right?

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score

Well, I would have picked yo guys too. So, are you going to keep "****ing" my ******' colorful expletives? Lol.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I would have picked yo guys too. So, are you going to keep "****ing" my ******' colorful expletives? Lol.

That's not us, that's upper management. The guys with the really fancy capes. :lol:

One of the forum updates came with a "profanity filter" addition. IMO it's a little excessive but it seems to be here to stay unfortunately. If there's a specific word you'd like to see unblocked you can suggest it here:

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/censored-words-needing-unblocked.54292/

Hey superman....er, moderator....what does this mean? It was in my 'message thing.'

Your post in thread Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general was moved to another thread.
1 minute ago

I'm honestly not sure... I see one from you in the "Deleted" section but I have no idea why it's there. Maybe someone moved it by mistake? I'll put it back right now.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@shovelbill I see what happened I think. There was a post that you deleted right before the one that got moved accidentally. We usually move deleted posts to another section to make things look cleaner on our end (we can still see them), looks like someone just selected the wrong post to move by mistake. Should be all good now.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@shovelbill I see what happened I think. There was a post that you deleted right before the one that got moved accidentally. We usually move deleted posts to another section to make things look cleaner on our end (we can still see them), looks like someone just selected the wrong post to move by mistake. Should be all good now.
There was a post that @shovelbill deleted. I moved it to the deleted post thread. Maybe I moved the wrong one. Sorry about that @shovelbill . There is a staff section that only, the staff can see, and the deleted post thread, is one of them. If anyone has any questions about anything like that, they can PM, @df2x4 , or myself at any time. We are always glad to help. LOL, we are only human though, and do make mistakes from time to time, but it all can be fixed, no problem.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for catching it, my bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf