spike lug nut covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
On the right truck, maybe. The best use of spikes I've seen on a SRW truck were on this truck...

...on the edge of the XD diesels there are little debits and he use small spikes that were a nice subtle touch IMO and there's two spikes in the license plate holes on the bumper, both are hard to see in this pic but you get the idea...

You must be registered for see images

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the right truck, maybe. The best use of spikes I've seen on a SRW truck were on this truck...

...on the edge of the XD diesels there are little debits and he use small spikes that were a nice subtle touch IMO and there's two spikes in the license plate holes on the bumper, both are hard to see in this pic but you get the idea...

You must be registered for see images

did you see the spikes on the wheels, i put the link to?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

this guy didnt have spikes, but similar type of thing

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
duallys can pull off the look good. but i don't think a srw can. (mind you there are always a few exceptions)

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
did you see the spikes on the wheels, i put the link to?

Yes your referring to the lug nut covers, I'm just giving other options with the same accessories, I found pics I took of the same truck I took this past year in Daytona, there cell pics but you might see them a little better...