Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude I have THE WORST luck with LEDs EVEr I dunno what it is I pretty much swore off doing my dash after my last experience but then I said nah F it and it is soo worth the effort. I find the problems I was having was the most simple thing but it took lots of $ and different trys to get it right :nono: Now the last of it is on the way and i'll finally be done!!

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Southern Pride, you truck is mines idol!!! I just got her a few weeks ago so I havent had time to make her my own yet but if I ever live long enough she'll look mean like yours

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright fellas well here's my new project. 4 years ago I owned this cr250r 2 stroke and then I went off to college while it sat at home...I needed rent money really bad so I sold it even though I REALLY didn't want to and 2 owners later I've found it again through a really good friend!! I bought it for close to $1500 and sold it for $1200 and now I'm looking at buying it back for $1000. Looking at selling one of my mowers for a grand to get it since I want to upgrade to a 48" ZTR this next season and can't keep both mowers anyway and it would allow me to get my bike back NOW...If I get it back the truck will be taking a back seat for a little while because I'll be too busy riding my ass off :D I hope it all will work out!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

I'd also like to add AFTER I sold it I came home to a party in midtown get my beer and head out back and there it was. It had been just sitting in this ****** bags back yard in the weather AND it had been wrecked the front wheel was bent :nono: But you better believe I fired it up and ran it down the street and back. Not like the front wheel was touching the ground most the time anyway :D I hope I get it!!! So yea the 2nd owner was a dbag but this 3rd owner seems to have taken really good care of her so I WANT it!!!

Last edited:

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
YES!! Love bike builds, my 07 KX250F is currently getting new bearings, piston, rings and a head gasket. Hopefully you get it back man, keep us posted!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will do! May have to sell my big mower to get it but looking to upgrade mowers next season anyway! I'll let yall know!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Southern Pride, you truck is mines idol!!! I just got her a few weeks ago so I havent had time to make her my own yet but if I ever live long enough she'll look mean like yours

Thanks for the kind words black beauty, that actually used to be my truck's nickname :lol:

That was the nickname for mine when my uncle owned it the past 16 or 17 years :lol:.

Apparently, people with black trucks have very little imagination when nicknaming their trucks.:pokeowned:

:lol: