Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to refer you to Matt because he was able to get me REALLY bright LEDs instead of the cheap ones from superbright (which is what I originally ordered) and only 2 of them worked but they were no where near as bright as these...I'll get ya a pic of the ones he got me the lights are huge looks like a fat diamond ring or something.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks bromie :D I got the HVAC lights on the way so I'll post pics they'll be done wednesday by latest. I'm going with a hyper white in the HVAC and painting my needles white FTW

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So my HVAC Bulb came in from autolumination.com today :nono: MotherF###ers only sent me 1 f###ing bulb. I know I ordered all 4 bulbs then I even paid a extra $8 for 3 day shipping so they'd get here before the weekend so I hooked the 1 damn bulb up and it's not even any brighter than stock bulbs...Luckily I had 1 badass LED bulb laying around from my other LED guy Matt Fetters and it lit up real bright BUT NOW I have to order 3 more through him and wait another lifetime to get my f***ing hvac lights matching the cluster :nono: Better believe I am getting all my $ back from autolumination those cocksuckers.

F#cK AUTOLUMINATION

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look at this weak ****.
Autolumination's bulb "hyperwhite" they call it. Yea, bullshit it's f'ing yellow just like a stock bulb. The wires broke off it 2 seconds after this pic
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the good one I found just ordered 3 more of these from Matt for the HVAC. Now this is what hyperwhite/blue should look like damn it
You must be registered for see images attach