Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I dont think the t 1.5 s work on 95s I could be wrong though. Tails came out pretty good for nightshades. As always one of my fav forum trucks keep it up

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a couple more once it was fully dark and thanks fellas real glad I finally got it done and I'm pretty sure that bulb type is a 74 but with a twistlock unlike my original hvac had a string of 74s different setup.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look great man!!

Those look good Griffin. I still need to do mine

damn slick... glad you got them done looks kickass!! welcome to the LED family lol

Thanks a ton guys if any of you want to do this without fear of some of them not working and really want to do it the right way I got the part # for the twist locks @ Napa, then all you gotta do is choose your 194 LeDz...I'm loving them but can't wait to have them all done and a DVD to match :D

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
What color LEDs did you choose. When I do mine I have the sand the green off the back of the gauges which is why I'm putting it off lol

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah the "older" body style interiors are a ***** I've seen but you can get a clear blue clipboard and add it instead of the green to get a blue display there is a write up with pics on here I saw for this...These LEDz I can't remember I wanna say blue but they def got some white. I remember telling my "LED guy" that I wanted white cuz I ordered them mainly for the interior and wanted it white I can hook you up with him he's on GMFS his username is Matt Fetters.

I know that even if you get hyper white bulbs like I got they will appear blue because of something in the cluster but I just can't remember the details although mine aren't as deep of a blue as an actual BLUE led...I guess they're "hyper white" is what you'd call it.