Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually the tails this time took no longer than last time...The paint drys pretty quick both time and buffing and polishing them was the longest part honestly but still didn't have maybe 2 hours invested in it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It took me all of 30 minutes to do mine and you can tell by how they turned out.

You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dirtychick you should just sell/trade your nbs for a done obs... get back in the game buds.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They also keep getting more and more plastic...I'll take my steel bumpers any day :evillol:

Here's what I did today guys now that landscaping has been slowing down I've had more off days to F with my heap. Thank christ for eck95z71 I had hell trying to make this work before but he showed me where to get empty twistlocks and make them perfect. I absolutely love them and there aren't any hot spots hardly, they look killer next is HVAC controls and headlight switch...The rest of the interior is already LED converted.

Here is my HVAC bulb in it's little twist lock so which is it 74 or t1.5 style??? As soon as I get it figured out I will order 4 LED ones and might as well order my switchbacks too :D

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
That looks pretty good..take some more shots tonight so we get a better look