Southern Pride's Official Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here's the updates fellas, HVAC lights I ordered a week in a half ago are taking almost a month to get to me :nono: I HATE LEDz so that's all that's going on with the truck along with painting my needles white.

Had a guy come look @ the mower earlier today BUT he's gotta make (2) installments of $600 :nono: So I am getting my bike back!!! :D But as usual I have to wait, which if you can't tell I'm the most impatient person ever.

The career is looking great. I had the first interview and the guy was sposed to call me back before the weekend. He told my buddy to give me his # so I called him and I'm coming back in this weds for another interview. We never even talked about $$$ or benefits or hours. I figure I'm golden, if he didn't want to give me the job he wouldn't waste my time coming back in so anyway that's whats up everything is really hinging on this job so I hope it all pans out.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man. Parents are saying no on the bike but I worked my ass off for that mower and don't need it at all to run the business. I'm a 24 year old adult and if I want to trade my mower for my bike I will. I made the mistake of presenting it to them like a 12 year old basically asking permission. Mom didn't care, dad said no...For no reason. And if I trade the mower for bike I get it back AND make $200 :hmm: He had 0 reasoning for saying no. I think he did it just cuz he thought he could but It's really got me mad. I've yet to tell him I'm doing it but it will come in time. I fully respect his opinion but in this case it's just silly. See when I originally talked about it I didn't have a job lined up for winter but since then I've basically landed this great job so now it's even less of an issue.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yea, as long as you'll have a mower in time for next season I dont see what the problem would be just dont screw yourself and not be able to get another mower by then