Sourcing 2wd rear lift blocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m looking to lift my c1500 4” in the rear, but I can’t seem to find any blocks of that size specifically for c1500s. Would universal 4” block kits work? Or could I use blocks for a k1500?

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use blocks for a K1500. The spring pad is the same (albeit in a slightly different location).

A 4” block seems like a lot. Or you could get a set of 4” lift springs. Or do the ORD shackle flip.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess I’d consider doing it with leafs if that comes out cheaper. What would be the least expensive way to do it? Also I’ve heard the shackle flip is a pain in the a$$ so I’d probably rule that out

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve not heard that about the shackle flip. Is it possible you’re talking about doing the hangers?

The blocks will be cheapest. I’d go for whatever yields the looks and capability after while not sacrificing quality over cost.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m just lifting it for looks, visibility, and easy access to the underside. I’m not gonna do serious enough off-roading to worry about the blocks slipping out, so I think I’ll just go with those. Is the block sizing equivalent between c and k 1500? Like will a 4” k1500 block lift a c1500 by 4”?

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SLO county. It might be a little far from Reno. Would you be willing to ship? I can pay for shipping
805 is one of my favorites. I’m heading down to Napa in a couple of days thought it might work out, it might be more to ship them than they are worth, but we can check. I won’t be able to check until I get back back in a week.

They are brand new from Rough Country, we went with a shackle and u-bolt kits just like the above video.