sound deadening??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what do yall like? cost being a big deal cuz i plain to cover the complete in side of my truck..

give me some input on the do's and dont.. what to use where to get it and how much you think i mite need to from firewall to back wall roof to floor door to door..

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used RAAMmat, its a great mat, and is usually much better priced than other brands IME.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I have a question for those of you who have added sound deadening to their trucks. Have you noticed any improvement in warmth in the cab during colder weather? Just wondering if the sound deadening adds any insulation to the cab.

Powered by Detroit Diesel

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess theoretically it would help insulate, but I haven't noticed any real temperature difference.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I guess theoretically it would help insulate, but I haven't noticed any real temperature difference.

Figured I would ask since in theory the deadening added to the inside of the exterior panels would act as an aditional thermo barrier.